Conquer Series Leader Training will cover:
• Starting the process of culture shift
• Setting realistic goals in current culture and vision casting for future
• Developing a focus group of leaders
• Educate and equip leaders regarding current realities in and out of the church
• Developing a support system for group leaders
• Establish time frame between start of communication and implementation
• The who, what, where, when, why and how of communication and implementation
• Weekly strategies for each session
• The power of ‘the huddle’
• Follow-up systems
Pricing is based on one attendee. If you have multiple leaders attending the training, you would need to order multiple training sessions.
About The Trainer
James Craft is a husband, father, author, ordained pastor and co-founder of The Novus Project. James has served as a denominational National Youth Director, and pastored in churches in California and Hawaii. He and his wife Teri (jamesandtericraft.com) have dedicated their life to leadership training, writing, speaking and bringing awareness to marriages, families and the next generation. James is finishing his Masters Degree in Executive Leadership and Conflict Management as well as Certification in Organizational Coaching. He leads multiple Conquer Series and Pure Desire groups weekly.